Cords and kids do not mix.
Pioneer Window Fashions encourages all parents and caregivers to follow these basic cord-safety precautions:
- Move all furniture, cribs, beds and climbable surfaces away from windows.
- Keep all window cords well out of the reach of children.
- Install only cordless window coverings in homes with young children.
- Make sure tasseled pull cords are as short as possible.
- Make sure continuous-loop pull cords are pulled tight and anchored to the floor or wall.
- Be sure cord stops are properly installed and adjusted to limit inner-cord movement.
- Encourage your friends and family to replace older products with today’s safer window coverings.