Further, receive a Free LiteRise upgrade on Duette honeycomb shades and Silhouette window shadings!
Details on savings you can gain are:
$100 rebate with the purchase of 4 Duette® honeycomb shades ($25 each additional unit purchased)
- Up to 50% of your home’s heating and cooling energy can be lost through your windows. Our Duette® and Duette Architella®honeycomb shades keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The shades trap air in distinct pockets, reducing heat gain in summer and heat loss in winter. Unique fabrics are layered together in the Architella construction to create a distinctive look with superb energy efficiency bringing stunning practicality to each room in your home.
- Made of woven and non-woven fabrics, Solera™ Soft Shades create a fluid, sculpted look. The only soft shades with cellular construction, they also lend both light-filtering and room-darkening options.
- Transform the sunlight through your windows with our Silhouette®and Alustra® Silhouette® shadings. Perfectly illuminate your surroundings by diffusing harsh sunlight and dispersing it evenly throughout your room. Simply tilt the vanes to achieve your desired level of light and privacy. Our Alustra® Silhouette® shadings are beautifully crafted from an exclusive selection of textured front sheers, metallic accented vanes and hardware finishes offering stylish innovations to elevate your home.
- A fashionable take on traditional Roman shades, our Vignette® and Alustra® Vignette® Modern Roman Shades roll, stack, and traverse with consistent folds and no exposed rear cords for enhanced child and pet safety. Vignette® Modern Roman Shades feature consistent folds and no exposed rear cords, keeping windows uncluttered. The dramatic look of Alustra® Vignette® Modern Roman Shades make a room. Exclusive fabrics, rich textures and a finished look with no exposed cords make these shades a defining fashion statement.
- Our LiteRise® cordless system lets you simply push up with your hand to raise and pull down to lower. Your blinds and shades stay right where you put them. Open from the top or the bottom, or settle somewhere in between. With this feature, you create the perfect balance of privacy and natural light.