A spa oasis will help soak your stress away.
We all love a beautiful spa bathroom when we’re on a luxury vacation. Why not enjoy that luxury every day of the year while we’re at home, too?
You can create a spa experience in any size bathroom although bigger is almost always better! Think neutral colors because they lend themselves to the calmness and serenity you’d like for a spa retreat. Also consider coordinating colors with your master bedroom for a seamless transition from sleep to serenity.
Upgrade your master bathroom to a five-star retreat.
Here’s where you can start:
- New sinks, countertops and backsplashes
- Exquisite new hardware, including pulls, handles and faucets
- A soothing paint color that makes you feel calm
- Soft and luxurious bath textiles, including towels, bath rugs and bathrobes
- An elegant vanity, preferably a double vanity if you have room
- Stunning framed mirrors, instead of frameless wall-to-wall mirrors
- Layered lighting for both function and beauty
- Maybe even a skylight to bring in natural light
Begin and end your days in luxury and comfort.
Even more ideas to enhance your spa experience include:
- A beautiful, elegant soaking tub
- A steam shower
- Plenty of towel racks, and even heated towel warmers
- Soaps, scrubs, lotions and fragrances that please YOU
- Beautiful smelling candles and aromatherapy
- A built-in bench or movable chair or stool
- Built-in storage, to keep chaos to a minimum and maintain a zen calm feeling
Plan for a master bathroom makeover this season – you can’t help but slow down and relax.
MADE WITH LOVE AND CARE
Pioneer Window Fashions is here to help with all your home design needs. From stunning Hunter Douglas window treatments to gorgeous fabrics, we’ll work with you to create a home you love.
Blog content copyright Hunter Douglas.