Attention to corners will fill in your decorating plans beautifully.
Decorate corners thoughtfully to add interest and function to a room.
Don’t think of your corners as wasted space; embellish them to add flair to your home environment and even add function to a room! Most important of all, don’t let corners become spots for clutter to accumulate. Here are some ideas:
- An interesting small table can be topped with a unique art object, striking lamp or beautiful vase.
- A large houseplant or tree can sit on the floor, adding nature and beauty, and even refreshing the indoor air quality.
- An extra-tall vase filled with tall branches or grasses can sit on the floor.
- A small desk can provide an additional work area or computer space.
- An easy chair and good lighting can create a cozy reading space.
- Small wall art on one or both walls of the corner can provide a point of interest to engage visitors.
- Display shelves can hold family photos or treasures collected on adventures around the world.
Don’t cut corners in your home decorating! Make it a point to focus on enhancing these challenging spaces in your house.
Click on an image in this article that you love to share it to Facebook, Pinterest, and many more!
© Hunter Douglas